Improve the lives of country people
Support - Connection - Inclusion - Advocacy
Our Clients and our Communities
We will provide appropriate care and quality services for our communities
- Implement an engagement strategy to identify unmet need in our communities.
We will value and invest in our people to maximise their potential.
- Develop and implement an adaptive workforce strategy that meets current and future needs.
- Investigate contemporary volunteering models to determine opportunities for Country Home Services.
We will continually improve the governance, efficiency, effectiveness and capacity of our organisation
- Diversify current revenue streams consistent with our Goals.
- Improve cost efficiencies across Country Home Services.
- Develop a framework for an ongoing innovation function within Country Home Services.
- Design, communicate and raise the profile of Country Home Services within our communities and our industry.
Country Home Services is an organisation based in the country communities of the Clare Valley, Yorke Peninsula, Wakefield Plains, Mid-North, Adelaide Plains, Light Region, Gawler and the Barossa Valley.
It is within these communities that we have delivered services for 30 years, working with country people of all ages. We pride ourselves in being local and working with local workers in your region.
When you join our organisation, you can have confidence that we understand your community. We work with a large cross-section of people from busy professionals who have regular house cleaning to older people who receive our funded services.
If you would like more information on any of our services then call us on 1300 773 202.